9 Dec 2012

Iroquois - inbox

The mini:
 
 (c) Pegaso Models

Name: Iroquois, 1760
Manufacturer: Pegaso Models
Product code: 75-076
Category: Old West
Sculptor: Andrea Jula
Material: White metal
Scale: 1:24 (75mm)

The box:



In the box:



Quality of the cast:
No complains here. Some delicate mould lines but nothing too bad.


Assembly:
Looks to be pretty straightforward. As far as I can judge by the look of the parts there are no tricky moments. But of course if I'll find something while preparing a mini for painting I'll let you know.


Other Pegaso Models reviews:
Viking Chief
Templar Knight

cheers

'eM


1 comment:

  1. Have you had the chance to assemble and paint this beast. I have recently got my paw's on it. My issue is the assembly with the coat, whether I should paint it separate or assemble and try to squeeze in the brush strokes between the legs and the coat. Any thoughts? I know if I paint things separate it is a hassle to glue them on later without damaging the paint job done before.

    ReplyDelete