25 Sept 2012

Euro Militaire 2012 - results

Well, not much to say really. This year I didn't even made a single cut.
I'm not gonna lie, I'm a bit dissapointed (everyone likes being appreciated), but on the other hand, to be perfectly honest with you... my works weren't the best there;p There is still lots for me to learn and practice, so I can only hope next year will be better.

But I didn't left Folkestone completely empty handed;]
I did proper shopping (list and photos soon) and had a chance to speak with few judges (big thanks guys for your patience:D), so I brought back really decent feedback:D
Thanks to that, Grinder and Templar are back on the workbench;] I'm not sure if I'll be able to make them winning pieces, but at least better looking ones:D

cheers

'eM

No comments:

Post a Comment